Advocate at Chambers of Salman Khurshid (Senior Advocate & Former Union Minister for External
Affairs, Law & Justice, Government of India) (July 2017- Present)
- Practicing advocate at the Supreme Court of India and High Court of Delhi.
- Drafted and filed the petition in the Supreme Court of India for execution and working of the National
Register for Citizens in the State of Tripura, India.
- Drafted and filed the petition in the Supreme Court of India regarding functioning of special provisions of
the Constitution of India pertaining to administration of tribal states of North – East India.
- Worked on the Babri Masjid-Ram Janmbhumi dispute in Ayodhya and also on the Land Acquisition Act
pertaining to the same.
- Extensively involved in running legal aid campaigns for delivering legal aid, pro-bono legal services and
securing access to justice for underprivileged people in states of Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
Standing Counsel, Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation
Ltd. (DSIIDC), Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (2019)
- Appointed as empanelled lawyer for DSIIDC, Government of Delhi
Founding Partner, Crystal Legal, Law Firm, New Delhi & Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (2019)
- Co-Founded Crystal Legal in April, 2019.
- Appointed as empanelled lawyer to represent different departments of the State Government
of Madya Pradesh.
Legal Retainer, Advisor & Consultant, MARHAM (NGO), New Delhi (2018- Present)
- MARHAM is a Non-Government Organization that rehabilitates the homeless and facilitates
capacity building to make weaker sections of society self-sufficient.
Legal Retainer & Consultant to Radiology Lab- Sanjeevani Path Labs, New Delhi (2018-Present)
- Legal Advisor and consultant regarding medico-legal matters.
- National Law University (NLU), Delhi (2019-2020)
Pursuing Masters in Law, Executive LL.M. Program
- Jindal Global Law School (2009 – 2014)
Five Year Integrated Dual Degree Program, BA.LLB (Hons.) CGPA 6.5 (Grade A+)
O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat, NCR of Delhi, India
- Awarded Savitri Jindal Merit cum Means Fellowship, Jindal Global Law School (2009-11)
Mater Dei Convent School, New Delhi, India (May, 2009)
- Takshashila Institution, Bangalore, India (May 2018- Aug 2018)
Completed the Graduate Certificate in Public Policy (GCPP) program
- New York University School ofLaw (NYU), USA (August, 2011)
Completed introductory program on American Law and Legal System.
- Admitted to the Delhi High Court Bar Association, New Delhi, India.
- Admitted to Bar Council of Delhi, India.
- Paper accepted and pending publication in M.K.Nambyar SAARC Law Journal on ( 2019)
comparative study of Indian evidence laws titled, Evidence illegally procured:
Admissibility & Scope.
- NISTADS, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Government of India (Oct 2016- May 2017)
- Dutt, Menon & Dunmorsette, Ms. Anuradha Dutt, Senior Tax Lawyer (July, 2014)
- Supreme Court of India, Mr. Ravindra Shrivastava, Advocate General (January, 2014)
- Supreme Court of India, Mr. Mohan Parasaran, Solicitor General of India (August, 2013)
- Supreme Court of India, Mr. P.P. Malhotra, Additional Solicitor General of India (January, 2013)
- AZB & Partners, India’s leading law firm on Mergers & Acquisitions (July, 2012)
- Bhasin & Co., Mr. Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian Law Firms (July, 2011)
- Commonwealth Human Rights Initiative (July-Aug, 2010)
Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Technology, Jindal Global Law School
Student Researcher (2010-12)
- Assisted in research projects on Reproductive Rights and Access to Drugs & Healthcare.
Centre for Global Governance and Policy, Jindal Global Law School
Student Researcher (2009-2010)
- Worked on the South-South (International Relations) Project
(Contribution acknowledged in international publication,” Rethinking International Institutions – A
Global South Agenda” authored by Dr. S.C. Chaulia)
- Winner of All India National Moot Court Competition, University of Rajasthan. (2012)